Thursday 24 March 2011

Sam's Fashion Blog!


Hi Everyone!
My name is Sam Faiers, you may know me from the hit ITV2 programme 'The Only Way Is Essex'. 



I have joined the wonderful team here at Yogoego and will be blogging a couple of times each week to give you all of my top fashion, styling and everything you need to know to make sure your dressing sharp! 
I have a passion for fashion, love to look good and always rely on Yogoego to make sure I’m looking hot and in trend!

 Sam x



Wow 70's trend, it’s one of my favourite looks at the moment.  The reason it is all back in fashion, I think is because us girls love colour, floral patterns, sun glasses and hats. The look is incredibly trendy with a fun and cute side which makes it all the more easier to participate in!  Catsuits, flares and big shades are back in girls, so make sure your in trend with Yogoego.com’s amazing 70s garments.
  
 My favourite 70's icons are, Farrah Fawcett & Ursula Andress. 

Farrah who is an American actress, most famous in my eyes from being the most desired actress in Charlie's Angels.  Farrah is known for wearing flared jeans and a checked shirt along with the classic 70's flick blow-dry.  She was also a fashion icon wearing classic flared cat suits, floral maxi dresses with a floppy hat and oversized sunglasses!



Ursula Andress was most famous for being a Bond girl in 1967, who also became a fashion icon in the 1970's.  Ursula would wear a lot of Grecian style gowns with plunging neck lines, and once again was a lover of a 70's catsuit.
Also to add in Sophia Loren who loved to wear oversized sunglasses, like myself, the bigger the better.
  
 My favourtie 70's items at the moment on Yogoeg.com, are the ditsy print jumpsuit, paired with the ankle strap cork wedge, also add the Jeepers Peepers oversized sunglasses, i have all three of these items, i love my 70's look!





No comments:

Post a Comment