Friday 1 April 2011

Sam's Fashion Blog!

Hi guys, its my second week blogging for the amazing fashion website yogo ego. I hope you are enjoying my weekly blogs, i'm having lots of fun, although its madness with all the filming for series two of 'The Only Way Is Essex'. Moving on, this week I am going to be talking about prints and why I love the trend.

As you all may be aware I’m a huge fan of fashion, and after following New York and London fashion week's I can see a huge trend for prints 
in the SS/11 collections.       The catwalks were bursting with bold prints, abstract patterns and graphic motifs in all shapes. I loved the citrus fruit prints from Stella McCartney and House of Holland's bright designs. 
The key to working with prints is keeping accessories to a minimum. Invest in a eye-catching printed piece and team with simple wedges and a classic style handbag.
If you’re looking to update your evening wardrobe with some funky prints check out Forever Unique and Lipsy. My favourite dress at the moment is this pony print deep v-neck dress from Sugarhill Boutique £45! 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Love sam x x    

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful outfits. Your blog is awesome! Check mine out...

    everythingonandofftherunway.blogspot.com

    Love

    ReplyDelete