Thursday 16 June 2011

Rare Showroom!

I always like going to the Rare Showroom... I'm not even entirely sure why, I like the large airy room and brick wall's but most of all the rails and rails of amazing clothes just hung up so perfectly ready for us to view! & Ceri who works there is always a pleasure to see! So on this particular trip to Rare we viewed a couple of rails of A/W pieces along with an amazing jewellery range called Mint! They do mainly colourful bangles and bracelets along with some festival feel wrap around bracelets/headbands and looong necklaces, needless to say I tried every piece on and picked out the colours/styles I'm going to buy myself! Check out the photo's!



 ^ Wrap around bracelets OR you could wear it as a headband!





 ^ Winter Collection...More to come!


 Cat & Ceri



No comments:

Post a Comment